Even though it was St. Patrick's Day, Phil and I could not come up with anything memorable we did today :) Guess it's not really a holiday that applies to us, since we're not Irish and we don't drink green beer. I do remember eating an excellent 4-leaf clover cookie at work! So to fill up space, I'd thought I'd share some of the love we get daily from Kit :0) Well, the decent, non-stomach turning submittals....
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
March 17th 2010
Even though it was St. Patrick's Day, Phil and I could not come up with anything memorable we did today :) Guess it's not really a holiday that applies to us, since we're not Irish and we don't drink green beer. I do remember eating an excellent 4-leaf clover cookie at work! So to fill up space, I'd thought I'd share some of the love we get daily from Kit :0) Well, the decent, non-stomach turning submittals....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment